Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The first post about the rough plan

Welcome to the Not So Tiny House blog. While I am intrested in the tiny house movement I am not so sure that a tiny house is right for me. However I do like the a lot of the ideas and concepts that suround, influence and encourage the tiny house movment.
 
I have been looking into owning a house for the three years and the tiny house movment for the last year and a half. This was just before the fall of the econimy and before I did a through look at my buget.
 
Fortunatly it works out best that I will not be purchasing a house (or land for a house) until around 2016 or 2017. Gotta love that whole down payment deal and I would like to have the best advantages that I can get.
 
I am going to be posting about my plans and the things I find in my search for the perfict and flexable plan. There is a lot out there that is both horrifying and amazing.
 
I think who ever said taking care of a house was the hardest part of owning one had it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment